As an Insurance Broker, we work for you, our client.
We will help you assess and manage your risks and provide advice on insurance solutions appropriate to your needs; we will help you to arrange, acquire and maintain your insurance and act as your advocate in the processing and settlement of any claim that may be made by you under your insurance.
We can also help in the following areas:
- Assist with selecting and arranging appropriate, tailored insurance policies and packages;
- Provide detailed technical expertise including knowledge of insurance markets, prices, terms and conditions, benefits and pitfalls of a wide range of insurance products available;
- Assist in interpreting, arranging and completing insurance documentation;
- Experience in predicting, managing and reducing risks;
- Assist with services related to insurance such as premium funding and risk management reviews;
- Assist with any claim you may have, liaising and negotiating correct settlement with the Insurance Company on your behalf, so your claims experience is as easy for you as possible.
Established in 1981, we make a promise to actively pursue our clients insurance requirements by getting to know our clients business needs thoroughly.
Within MGIB is McNaughton Gardiner Financial Services Pty Ltd which allows our clients the benefit of a ‘one stop shop’ for both their General Insurance needs and their Life and Income Protection requirements.
McNaughton Gardiner Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 81 005 067 153) is a corporate authorised representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 61 094 529 987 (Australian Financial Services Licence Number 244 252).
MGIB are partnered with the AUB Group (www.aubgroup.com.au) who are a top 250 ASX listed company, the group comprises 75 equity business that service more than 450,000 clients across 310 locations and represent in excess of $4.5 billion of GWP via equity partners and cluster group relationships. With a unique owner-driver partner model and a broad spectrum of risk and insurance services, AUB Group is focused on enabling relevant risk advice and solutions for clients.
Each AUB Group member operates their own autonomous business trading under their own names with the ability to tap into a rich pool of expertise, facilities and support to access a vast range of opportunities particular to the needs for our clients.