If you have any complaints about the service provided to you, you should take the following steps:
- Contact us and tell us about your complaint.
- If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 24 hours, please contact our Complaints Officer, Antony Gallagher, on (08) 9722 3700 or put your complaint in writing and send it to: Complaints Officer MGIB P O Box 1136 BUNBURY WA 6230
- Please mark the envelope “Notice of Complaint’. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
We subscribe to Insurance Brokers Code of Practice and the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), a free customer service. If your complaint is not successfully resolved by our office within 45 days from the date reported to our office, it can be referred to AFCA to assist in making an independent assessment of your issue(s).
- Online: www.afca.org.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1800 931 678
- Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC
If you have any further questions about this guide, please contact us on (08) 9722 3700.